Absolute Fusion Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Fusion Gaming

The forum for all members and fans of Absolute Fusion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PC Gaming?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fizz23

PC Gaming? Empty
PostSubject: PC Gaming?   PC Gaming? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:01 pm

I was wondering what is the point in playing games on the pc. I mean by getting a console you save nearly £1000. Most gaming pcs are just stupidly expensive. £1000+.
Back to top Go down
Takumi

PC Gaming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming?   PC Gaming? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Not really Fizz

I mean, I could build up a gaming pc that could handle all of the games to date on average graphics for well under the price of a PS 3 and that comes with everything that isn't a screen. Plus you get added flexability with the games and usually that wondeful thing called User made content XD. I mean in the end, a PC can be upgraded slowly wheras when a new console comes out you need to buy the whole thing again, PLUS new games for it, especially in the case of the Playstation 3!
Back to top Go down
The Fizz23

PC Gaming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming?   PC Gaming? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Takumi wrote:
Not really Fizz

I mean, I could build up a gaming pc that could handle all of the games to date on average graphics for well under the price of a PS 3 and that comes with everything that isn't a screen. Plus you get added flexability with the games and usually that wondeful thing called User made content XD. I mean in the end, a PC can be upgraded slowly wheras when a new console comes out you need to buy the whole thing again, PLUS new games for it, especially in the case of the Playstation 3!

Yeah well your an extreme nerd:P who can build his own pc.
Only joking geek
Back to top Go down
Takumi

PC Gaming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming?   PC Gaming? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:45 pm

haha, no fizz your right XD I am an extreme nerd. So I suppose it makes it cheaper but not by too much, a Dell pc could be easily bought with the correct specs to play most of the latest games, although I wouldnt recomend Dell really...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PC Gaming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Gaming?   PC Gaming? Empty

Back to top Go down

PC Gaming?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Fusion Gaming :: Hardware :: PC-
Jump to: