Absolute Fusion Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Fusion Gaming

The forum for all members and fans of Absolute Fusion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best game of all time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takumi

The best game of all time Empty
PostSubject: The best game of all time   The best game of all time EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:23 am

Hey guys, was kinda just wandering about everyones opinion on what game they thing was the best game ever released. It doesn't have to be mainstream or competitive as long as it is some sort of video game! So lets get the opionions rolling in?
Back to top Go down
KairiHart

KairiHart

PostSubject: Sonic...   The best game of all time EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:11 am

...or quite possibly Arkanoid! You really can't beat the classics. I've been a fan of Sonic since I was tiny. My brother always used to play while I watched. Same with Arkanoid. Same brother, too! I still love playing Sonic games, even though it's been 15 years since I was introduced to them (my whole life haha), and we even have a joystick so that we can play Arkanoid properly!

Haha, Sonic and Arkanoid are amazing. Play them!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Fizz23

PostSubject: Best game ever   The best game of all time EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:39 am

I think the best game ever is Halo 2. Its got one of the best multiplayers i have ever played. The campaign lacks but my god the multiplayer is so good. The music is AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
Takumi

PostSubject: Re: The best game of all time   The best game of all time EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:01 pm

I guess I should throw my two cents into this conversation, and this is just comming mostly from my PC side but I have really enjoyed all of the stuff made by valve. I LOVE Half life one, two and the episodes so far and the multiplayer game counter strike is just effing amazing!

And I do agree with fizz that Halo 2 was a pretty good game atleast ^^ and the campaign sucked Chefs salty chocolate balls.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz23

PostSubject: Re: The best game of all time   The best game of all time EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Takumi wrote:
I guess I should throw my two cents into this conversation, and this is just comming mostly from my PC side but I have really enjoyed all of the stuff made by valve. I LOVE Half life one, two and the episodes so far and the multiplayer game counter strike is just effing amazing!

And I do agree with fizz that Halo 2 was a pretty good game atleast ^^ and the campaign sucked Chefs salty chocolate balls.

Yeh. Halo has the best campaign out of both of them. Halo 2 has the best multiplayer and Halo 3 is a mixture of both. Although the last mission i think is LEGENDARY!Razz. Iv never really played the half life series but i did play a demo of the first one. I might get the orange box at one point. That game is so unique.
Back to top Go down
ExCellium

PostSubject: Re: The best game of all time   The best game of all time EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:51 am

Has anyone played Halo: CE on PC? (Custom Edition)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best game of all time   The best game of all time Empty

Back to top Go down

The best game of all time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Fusion Gaming :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: