Absolute Fusion Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Fusion Gaming

The forum for all members and fans of Absolute Fusion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takumi

Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2   Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:15 pm

As you probably all know Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 is coming out soon which is probably a really good thing for the gaming industry, as long as they didn't f**k it up like they did with Call of Duty: World at War, which was the un-official next game in the series, with this one the batton has been handed back into the hopefully capeable hands of infinity ward. I kinda had a little bit of a laugh at the title though, because we wil now be playing CoD4 2. which is just impossibly annoying to have to say or state in any situation, sounds like you are un decided.

Ah well, feel free to have a rant or a praise at this new game soon to be on the market!
Back to top Go down
TaleNtz x

PostSubject: Re: Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2   Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:40 pm

cool cant wait for this game
Back to top Go down
Takumi

PostSubject: Re: Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2   Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Haha, me neither, I think it's going to be good as long as they sorted out most of the bugs with COD4
Back to top Go down
KairiHart

KairiHart

PostSubject: Re: Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2   Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:17 am

Haha bugs xD I remember my friend showed me a video on his phone about him playing CoD4 and there was a floating stone in it! I laughed so much (hey, I'm easily amused Razz). I was rubbish at CoD4 anyway (which is why I'm not part of the clan... and I don't have XboxLive anymore Sad), but I think I might (might!) get CoD4 2 (*giggles* that's funny to say), just to see how rubbish I am!

By the way, Takumi... You need to either spell properly, or use Spell Checkers Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
Takumi

PostSubject: Re: Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2   Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:35 am

KairiHart wrote:
By the way, Takumi... You need to either spell properly, or use Spell Checkers Razz hehe

I refuse! I will not spell correctlyly! It burns my eyes to see words spelt in the correct manor.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz23

PostSubject: Re: Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2   Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:53 am

Heh Heh Razz . Well i will be calling it COD6 although it isnt actually but whatever tongue .
Back to top Go down
Takumi

PostSubject: Re: Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2   Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:02 pm

This is true... I might end up calling it CoD5 really... I never did think of WaW as the next game in the series so I never put a 5 at the end of it, mostly because it stuffs off back to WW2
Back to top Go down
KairiHart

KairiHart

PostSubject: Re: Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2   Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Takumi wrote:
I refuse! I will not spell correctlyly! It burns my eyes to see words spelt in the correct manor.

^ Haha xD That made me giggle. ^

And CoD5 does seem logical (if logical Tak can ever be xD), but CoD6 makes me giggle... not really. But I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2   Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Horay I made an entire area for Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Fusion Gaming :: Games and Consoles :: Xbox 360 Games :: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: