Absolute Fusion Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Fusion Gaming

The forum for all members and fans of Absolute Fusion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The real introduction to Takumi!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takumi

The real introduction to Takumi! Empty
PostSubject: The real introduction to Takumi!   The real introduction to Takumi! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Since my first post was acctually only an example as to how to introduce on the forums (Not that no one knew how or anything, just a little guidence) I decided I may as well make a real introduction to myself on my named account.

My real name is Craig Goument
I am 17 and currently studying my A levels in sittingbourne, focusing on Math and ICT mostly. When I am done here I hope to move on and do a robotics course at university and extend the lack of a life I already have. I love all kinds of games and if I had the money and the time I would probably buy every game in the world and play through each one. But at the moment I am focusing myself in on the Call of Duty series as that seems to be where I am good and where Pro gaming is lingering.

That is about it about me, but if anyone wants to get in contact to chat about anything they should feel free as I am not an evil monster as people make me out to be sometimes. Only during training sessions. lol!

Guess I will cya all around the forums some time!
Back to top Go down

The real introduction to Takumi!
Page 1 of 1