Absolute Fusion Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Fusion Gaming

The forum for all members and fans of Absolute Fusion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite TV show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takumi

Favourite TV show Empty
PostSubject: Favourite TV show   Favourite TV show EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:41 am

Hello everyone, Just posting up a thread here about random stuff, mostly to find out what peoples favourite tv shows are. I guess I will start us all off with The Big Bang Theory. It's about a bunch of nerds living in a flat next door to a hot chick, check it out sometime, it's freaking funny!
Back to top Go down
KairiHart

KairiHart

Favourite TV show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV show   Favourite TV show EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:07 am

Haha, yeah I've seen that. 'Twas hilarious! Very Happy As for my favourite, it has to be Heroes. It's effing amazing!!! Especially now that the second part of Season 3 is up (Heroes: Fugitives). Hehe, you should have seen me during the ten minutes before; I was running around the house, screaming.

...Don't ask!

But, yeah, that's my favourite TV show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Fizz23

Favourite TV show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV show   Favourite TV show EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:09 am

KairiHart wrote:
Haha, yeah I've seen that. 'Twas hilarious! Very Happy As for my favourite, it has to be Heroes. It's effing amazing!!! Especially now that the second part of Season 3 is up (Heroes: Fugitives). Hehe, you should have seen me during the ten minutes before; I was running around the house, screaming.

...Don't ask!

But, yeah, that's my favourite TV show Very Happy

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THERE!!!!
LEGEND SHOW:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite TV show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV show   Favourite TV show Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite TV show
Page 1 of 1