Absolute Fusion Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Fusion Gaming

The forum for all members and fans of Absolute Fusion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's up and it's kinda running!

Go down 

Do you like the site?
Yes
It's up and it's kinda running! Vote_lcap33%It's up and it's kinda running! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
It's up and it's kinda running! Vote_lcap0%It's up and it's kinda running! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A little
It's up and it's kinda running! Vote_lcap0%It's up and it's kinda running! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hell no
 0% [ 0 ]
It's okay
It's up and it's kinda running! Vote_lcap33%It's up and it's kinda running! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
It's awesome
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Takumi

It's up and it's kinda running! Empty
PostSubject: It's up and it's kinda running!   It's up and it's kinda running! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:47 am

Okay guys! It's official we have our own clan website but I am yet to finish building it properly, for those of you that wana see the basic skeleton in place the link is at the end of this post. I am quite proud of this work as I only started a couple days ago. And for those of you that are in the clan but arent on The Team page yet it's because I haven't got a picture of you or any of the correct details to put up yet, so whenever you feel like it hand those to me and I can put you up on the page!

Also if possible, I am looking for someone to help with just general write ups for the site innitially as I don't have time to build the site and add the content to it in between. So please! help is needed!

Thanks everyone!

Here is the link

www.Absolute-Fusion.com
Back to top Go down

It's up and it's kinda running!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Fusion Gaming :: General :: News!-
Jump to: