Absolute Fusion Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Absolute Fusion Gaming

The forum for all members and fans of Absolute Fusion!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apple Vs Microsoft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fizz23

Apple Vs Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Apple Vs Microsoft   Apple Vs Microsoft EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Who makes the better computers? I would think Apple BECAUSE they are well made and encounter less problems. Although different OSs may work better. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Takumi

Apple Vs Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Vs Microsoft   Apple Vs Microsoft EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Hmm, In my opinion if you are looking for a general use or gaming PC you should deffinatly go for a PC as they do tend to be much easier about the upgrading and the OS is is more compaitible with games. Wheras if you are going to be designing graphical things or doing most kinds of design work I would totally suggest the mac, its supposed to be uber at that kind of stuff. Wheras if you wana be a total geek, virus free and completly customizable and build your own pc parts you should invest in Linux, it's free and very annoying for hackers.
Back to top Go down
The Fizz23

Apple Vs Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Vs Microsoft   Apple Vs Microsoft EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Takumi wrote:
Wheras if you wana be a total geek, virus free and completly customizable and build your own pc parts you should invest in Linux, it's free and very annoying for hackers.
Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
ExCellium

Apple Vs Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Vs Microsoft   Apple Vs Microsoft EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:38 am

Generally, Microsoft PC's have a much larger range of software and hardware. Making them better and more compatible with everything. But i have to say, i like the style of Apple Macs Razz

Still though, the best desktop has to be alienware.
http://www.alienware.co.uk/product_pages/desktop_all_default.aspx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apple Vs Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Vs Microsoft   Apple Vs Microsoft Empty

Back to top Go down

Apple Vs Microsoft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Fusion Gaming :: Hardware :: PC-
Jump to: